Starting August, 2017
Ending June, 2018
Tuition break down by grade:
- Pre-Kindergarten: $10,200
- Kindergarten to 12th Grade: $15,000
- A $300 deposit is required with a signed contract. This deposit will become non-refundable upon acceptance of this contract by Island School, and will be applied toward the total amount of tuition. A space will not be held for a student until the deposit is received.
- Currently enrolled students whose accounts are in arrears must be up-to-date in payments by the next school year.
- Tuition and deposit amounts do not include books for high school students, lunch for any student, and or the bus from the North shore/Wailua/Kapaa.
- All renewal contracts are contingent upon the student’s satisfactory achievement, effort, and general behavior.
Tuition payments may be made in single, semi-annual, or monthly installments. All Payments begin in the June month prior to the start of school.The semi-annual,10 pay, or 12 pay monthly payments are set up through a tuition collection company called FACTS. Please click on the FACTS logo (below) to set up tuition payment options.
If at any time you experience any difficulty please call the front office at 808-246-0233.
Click on the logo to register for FACTS tuition payments
For other fees and payments i.e. book, lunch, and t-shirts Click here